Fiddleback / brown recluse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240710_195411_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have found those basturdes in my garage and 1 in the house. The 1 didn't have a chance once my cats spotted it. Haven't seen 1 in a couple years now. They are always on the back side of a cardboard box or in a woodpile
Thanks guys, in my case pulled on work boots
Was the quadruple bypass a result of the spider bite?
Nope, just was rough on myself, eating what I wanted, fried food, lots of processed and fast food (cop for a lot of years), heavy smoker, quit all tobacco, fast foods, stopped that crap 22 years
ago, my 22 year old Daughter, Jordan, was born with downs (trisomy 21), Dr. Said no smoke including second hand, even on clothing , downs children are prone to upper respiratory failure). My 3-4 pack a day habit stopped that day most of the guys at work voluntarily stopped smoking or were carful not to smoke around me, before coming in my office (even though I was hard supervisor and I could be a real turd at times (the general consensus was
that it was ok, because I was a fair and consistent and treated all with that same strict but fair enforcement and

Anyway, the situation, was a wakeup call, that started packing a healthy a healthy lunch, placed a small frig and microwave, in my office (you should have seen seen the facial expression on their faces when I started cooking fish and Brussels sprouts, the whole building was getting the full “odor”, but I didn’t have to chase them out of the building).

By the way, sitting in church, next to a family with a downs child , she was reading the Bible, when I asked her Father if she was really reading, he responded that Katie was reading and the best advice he could offer was never treat her as a downs child, but raise her as a child, we took that to heart. She reads aloud 4-6 hours a day, not including word search and brain teasers/ puzzles (at least an hour a day) or she loves doing basic math, at least an hour a dayaloud, occasionally she asks about what a word means ( the best thing about being retired is I love spending time with Jordan, I absolutely love listening to her read. Jordan read my copy of war and peace in under two weeks, she likes Hemingway, (the old man and the sea , but really loves the chicken soup for the soul series, well over twenty books, who knew my gun funds would have to be placed on hold and were switched to buying Jordan books (well worth it).

Today she’s a real high school graduate with a diploma , not a participation degree, she really put in the work, her high school superintendent, who stated that she had put in the work, and she had surpassed the required ,scores, she’s pretty good at math (with a calculator),
Jordan is a high functioning young lady, all because we sat next to another downs child, attending church.

Tim
P.S. Jordan is the best nurse, baby sitter (with her one year old niece.

Latest posts

Top Bottom