Heartland Match Oct 17th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This shirt.
Wear it.

arlv.zcache.com_you_sit_on_a_throne_of_lies_tshirt_p235728369913824588tdf9_210.gif

:loser:

hahhahah in the words of the great ben stiller in dodgeball TOUCHE

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DRT, or "Dead Right There" scoring will be adminstered thusly:

The target will be declared "dead right there" if:

1) There is ONE "A" zone or circle hit.

2) There are two hits anywhere, but one must be a "C" zone or better.

Penalties:

If there is ONE "C" zone or lower hit, 5 seconds is added to the time, along with points down.

If there are NO hits, it'll be minus 5 pts, in addition to the 5 second penalty.

This allows a shooter with a low capacity (5-6 rds) coupled with a slow reload to manage their on board ammo capacity the best way they see fit. Kind of like in real life. It also requires that they exhibit better than average marksmanship with a gun that's generally difficult to hit with unless one practices. Again, kind of like real life.

If a snubby toting CCW good guy is confronted by 4 badguys, it's silly and stupid to double tap them all.

DRT scoring will ONLY be applied to snubbies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you explain DRT scoring again as I plan to unleash my Snubby this month.

As I understand it, DRT = Dead Right There = 1 hit to the "A" zone gets you full scoring credit. So you can theoretically shoot one good shot on each target and move on. It's up to you as to whether you shoot more rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom