HELL YEAH. Bin Laden is DEAD. Yes thats right DEAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My demands for MY next preznit:

1. New antagonist on the world stage. Pick one, find one, anyone. Make him smelly and ugly for dramatic effect.

2. 'Nother couplethree wars.

3. Some good speeches about how tragedies bring us together and make us feel good and war makes us feel successful.

Shouldn't be too difficult to find that guy.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Art is subjective.

I figured it summed up all the people 'round here who only need some type of war to be happy.

Of all the crap that goes on every day, we finally had something worth feeling good about.
Whats wrong with stopping and smelling the roses and enjoying the moment?
Obama finally did something right, our seal team 6 boys kicked a$$ under difficult conditions, we gained new intelligence, what is there not to love?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shouldn't be too difficult to find that guy.

You mean there is hope that one day I to can feel the pride of having MUH PREZNIT kill him a dead terrorist? Hot damn. I bet it feels almost as good as if I kilt me a dead terrorist.

Of all the crap that goes on every day, we finally had something worth feeling good about.
Obama finally did something right, our seal team 6 boys kicked a$$ under difficult conditions, we gained new intelligence, what is there not to love?

Personally I don't think the destination justifies the journey, but that's just my opinion. Or my whining and crying I mean. I meant that's my whining and crying.

There's a lot of people stopping to smell the roses today that used to stop to "whine and cry" about our effort to try and find those roses. Rose smellers sure are a funny bunch.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That they dumped his body into the sea.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Transport planes can land on carriers. Not to mention planes like the Osprey.

Not saying you are right or wrong, but planes big enough to carry a body can be flown onto carriers.

I guess all I think of when I think "plane + carrier" is "fighter || harrier". An Osprey still makes it a 4 hour flight, though. The timeline given just doesn't seem plausible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom