Help me find a stock for my step-dad's Boito Shotgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Title says most of it. My step-dad has a Boito shotgun from a while ago. It is a .410 side by side double barrel marked ERA, which from what I can find is the Brazilian company, Boito. On the barrel it is labeled made in Brazil for F.I.E (F.I.E was an importing company). My step-dad always talks about building a new stock for it, and I thought getting a replacement stock would be a great Christmas present for the old man. I know these aren't worth much, but he likes it, so what can you do.

The trouble I am having is locating a replacement part. I found one site that listed a few stocks, but you cannot contact them via phone, which makes me nervous. I want to be sure to get the right bits. So I turn to you, OSA madmen and geniuses, in hopes you will know of a place to start. I appreciate the help in advance, and in no way wish to abuse your knowledge. I did spend a good deal of time searching, and now think it might need be directed by those with better expertise. Can you help me?

deli_llama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you or anybody dealt with these chaps? I tried calling, but all of their numbers are apparently disconnected, and I emailed them, and received a no-reply response stating their emails are no longer monitored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom