Help me through the process of SBR'ing a glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a form 1 the host firearm MUST already be on the schedule A that you mail in. People have been getting their forms kicked back without it

If you already have a suppressor in a trust then I'd go that route. No finger prints and No CLEO sig.

Include:
2 copies of the form one printed front and back
1 Cert of compliance
1 copy of your trust with the notary visible
1 updated schedule A

Just wondering why you would include the SBR on the schedule A before approval? I have done many form 1 and 4's and only add the item to the schedule after approval. I'm sending a form 1 next week, can you please show me where this is required?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll post a link tomorrow when I get to a computer and am not posting from my phone. But from what I read. They want to make sure the trust owns the host prior to conversion. Makes sense. How would you convert a perviously serialized reciever if you didn't own it? At that point you would need to be a 07/02 FFL and be subject to idar or whatever that tax is right?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
since you are in rogers county you need to do a trust. Our glorious sheriff Scott Walton doesnt "believe in" anything class III and he wont sign off on a form 4.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll post a link tomorrow when I get to a computer and am not posting from my phone. But from what I read. They want to make sure the trust owns the host prior to conversion. Makes sense. How would you convert a perviously serialized reciever if you didn't own it? At that point you would need to be a 07/02 FFL and be subject to idar or whatever that tax is right?
UPDATE: http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=6&f=17&t=336769 This is not the thread I was thinking of but discuses what I was talking about. If I was a team member I could do a better search buy oh well

Latest posts

Top Bottom