Help. Running through list for powder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new to reloading and have been running down the various sources I've found here on OKSHOOTERS to hopefully find some powder.
I'm hoping that someone may have some ideas of where to try next. Any help would be appreciated. I'm just not knowledgeable in who the sources are in the OKC area.

I have only used H335 so far. Since I'm new to reloading, I'm still working up loads, so pretty much willing to try any appropriate powder suitable for .223. Just looking for some range bang

Here is where I've tried so far.

OKC:
Heartland
H&H
Bass Pro
J&K (did not know that they do not normally sell powder to individuals, my mistake.)

Stillwater:
Camo Corner

Anyone know what the situation is at Big Boy's?

Thanks!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to reloading and have been running down the various sources I've found here on OKSHOOTERS to hopefully find some powder.
I'm hoping that someone may have some ideas of where to try next. Any help would be appreciated. I'm just not knowledgeable in who the sources are in the OKC area.

I have only used H335 so far. Since I'm new to reloading, I'm still working up loads, so pretty much willing to try any appropriate powder suitable for .223. Just looking for some range bang

Here is where I've tried so far.

OKC:
Heartland
H&H
Bass Pro
J&K (did not know that they do not normally sell powder to individuals, my mistake.)

Stillwater:
Camo Corner

Anyone know what the situation is at Big Boy's?

Thanks!
Gene Sears at El Reno.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish people would stop reloading. That way I can buy their equipment on the cheap and not have any competition on the supplies

Latest posts

Top Bottom