Hey guys ... Can you help a friend of mine out??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know we all love OKShooters and this Prepper's forum is great. I have a friend who is trying to get a regional survival forum off the ground. He is trying to stay away from some of the nonsense that is part of the larger boards and is also trying to focus his efforts on Oklahoma specifically. This may be a great way to find folks who are not necessarily as into guns as we all are, but who ARE interested in self-sufficiency and making sure their families are safe in hard times, whether that means simply surviving the tornado season, ice storms and droughts around here or it means J. Wesley *wait for it* comma Rawles and reddog are running around screaming "I TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU SO". LOL

Anyway, please check his forum out: http://soonersurvivalist.forumotion.com/

and give him a kind word (and some advice) if you are so inclined ...

Also, ratski, would you please join up and post your gas can article there?? Or give me permission to copy and post? I'll give you full credit ... Thank you sweetie!! :naughty:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyway, please check his forum out: http://soonersurvivalist.forumotion.com/

and give him a kind word (and some advice) if you are so inclined ...

Also, ratski, would you please join up and post your gas can article there?? Or give me permission to copy and post? I'll give you full credit ... Thank you sweetie!! :naughty:

I'll sign up...

feel free to post the gas can article stuff. I'd be willing to be that I stole it anyway...hahaha.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie Dokie,

Went over and registered. Tried to post the gas can in DIY, but couldn't.

Couple of thoughts,

Needs work on the navigation aspect. I honestly couldn't figure out how to get to a forum or how to post in it. Yes, there is a big stamp that says "topic" on it, but I didn't find that to be intuitive.

Also, the fonts/colors are difficult. When you roll onto a forum title, the words disappear as they are highlighted and blend into the background colors.

I like the idea, but he or she is going to have some growing pains.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom