Hey guys ... Do any of you know about this at OKCGC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The release is reproduced at the end of ANSWER AND COUNTERCLAIM OF OKLAHOMA CITY GUN CLUB TO DEFENDANT'S FIRST AMENDED PETITION BY ATTY GEORGE W. DAHNKE on 31 August 2010. It acknowledges an incident of 27 March 2008, and was signed on 2 July 2008, and notarized by Suzi Rouse (the Club's registered agent). It obviously doesn't describe the circumstances, but we can tell that A) it wasn't executed before the incident, and B) it purported to be a settlement of claims, paying $3200 to the plaintiff in exchange for his settlement.

SDAinstructor

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard about this incident. I am not going to repeat what I heard though due to the simple fact that I am unsure what is fact and what is fiction. I will say this though, if the story I heard is half way correct, then I am wondering how long it will be before that club is shut down. It just takes one stupid member of a gun club to ruin it for every one.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard about this incident. I am not going to repeat what I heard though due to the simple fact that I am unsure what is fact and what is fiction. I will say this though, if the story I heard is half way correct, then I am wondering how long it will be before that club is shut down. It just takes one stupid member of a gun club to ruin it for every one.
your right about that! it's not safe to go shoot at most GMA around here because of crazy shooting people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom