Hey guys ... Do any of you know about this at OKCGC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC posted this in the Gun Range section but it didn't any airplay and I'm wondering what the deal is ... anybody know anything about this? We were thinking about renewing out there but maybe not ...

Do any of you guys know anything about this? I had heard that there was an accident out there but not the details. The Petition makes for interesting reading.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2586460&db=Oklahoma

Last edited:

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you look at the PDF documents listed?

Apparently the plaintiff was shot in the back of the head, then signed a release, and now says he was not in proper mental state to sign said release...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I looked at the .pdf documents ... You know as well as I do that there is ALWAYS more to the story than the court filings ... I just wondered if anyone else knew anything about it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like, how he was shot in the head? Ricochet? Shot one's self? Shot by another patron?

I read it out of curiosity, those were the questions I came up with.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like, how he was shot in the head? Ricochet? Shot one's self? Shot by another patron?

I read it out of curiosity, those were the questions I came up with.

This ... and I'd like to know the circumstances under which OKCGC got that release signed ... are they talking about documents that are signed at orientation ... or right after he'd been shot ... or at the hospital ... or a couple days later while the guy was at home?? It is distinctly possible that "the release" is not worth the paper it is on ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep telling you BB you guys need to buy one of those underground missle bunkers that already have an indoor range.

It would certainly appear so ... wives shooting husbands while they are watching tv, guys shooting other guys at the gun range ... man ... there's no place safe for a guy to have a good time anymore ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom