Historic Oklahoma drive-in movie theater in Sapulpa set to reopen in April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that it is even in this same state, but in Colorado, if I remember right, but there was a motel right next to a drive in theater, and all the rooms faced the theater. They even piped in the sound from the theater if one wanted to sit in their room and watch it through the big window.

Just looked this one up. It is a Best Western in Monte Vista, CO and is just a bit west of town.

Best Western Movie Manor Monte Vista CO.jpg

It looks like the name of it is Best Western Movie Manor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that it is even in this same state, but in Colorado, if I remember right, but there was a motel right next to a drive in theater, and all the rooms faced the theater. They even piped in the sound from the theater if one wanted to sit in their room and watch it through the big window.
I think you're talking about the one in Monte Vista Colorado. Motel faces the theater.

RV park in Guymon has a drive in Theater that is owned by the park. We've stayed there a couple time on our way West. Decent snack bar at the theater, open to the public.
Last time we went through there, covid had it shut down. Don't know if it's back open now or not, but most of the RV slips could see it from their rig. No charge for admission if one wanted to walk over and sit in some chairs.

Edit: I see you posted it already. Sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom