Holt (OKC) signs on begging US Senate for more gun owner control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading the comments reminded me of a question that was asked during a previous election cycle. “When was the last time you said anything good about an office holder?”

I recently discovered that I was being pretty negative about so many topics. I am trying to improve on that character flaw

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The late COL Jeff Cooper noted, "One of the notable aspects of the democratic process is that one need not know anything about a subject in order to pass laws about it."

He also commented, "That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted. I watch the electric trolleys go by all the time with no one in them while Holt makes ads for "mask up okc" with a local rapper.

I watched him do an interview at a friends cafe during the mask hysteria. He came in with no mask, put the mask on for the cameras rolling, and then took it off immediately after the cameras stopped.

He’s a liberal power hungry elitist **** bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom