Home Depot Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
so, the picture says $99 and the ad copy says $98
Have you ever successfully purchased anything from this click-bait ad?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just putting this out there. You do what you want. I worked commercial/industrial and have used those ladders that adjust and fold and lock into different positions. I rode two of those type ladders down to the ground. The first one broke my hip and gave me three steel pins I still have. The second one folded up on me as I was climbing it and I landed on concrete from 10 feet. My right leg was caught in the ladder and gave me a spiral fracture, shoulder separation and hyper extension, broke my foot, three toes and my back. Three years later I'm back to work.

I will NEVER get on one again.
I didn't know that was likely, but I thought so. I am sorry you had that experience, but glad you survived to tell me about it! I now KNOW I'm not buying one of those ever.

Bill

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm just putting this out there. You do what you want. I worked commercial/industrial and have used those ladders that adjust and fold and lock into different positions. I rode two of those type ladders down to the ground. The first one broke my hip and gave me three steel pins I still have. The second one folded up on me as I was climbing it and I landed on concrete from 10 feet. My right leg was caught in the ladder and gave me a spiral fracture, shoulder separation and hyper extension, broke my foot, three toes and my back. Three years later I'm back to work.

I will NEVER get on one again.
How long ago and what brand please?

Latest posts

Top Bottom