Home Depot Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Screenshot_20211115-072354_Krazy Coupon Lady.jpg
Screenshot_20211115-072317_Krazy Coupon Lady.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm just putting this out there. You do what you want. I worked commercial/industrial and have used those ladders that adjust and fold and lock into different positions. I rode two of those type ladders down to the ground. The first one broke my hip and gave me three steel pins I still have. The second one folded up on me as I was climbing it and I landed on concrete from 10 feet. My right leg was caught in the ladder and gave me a spiral fracture, shoulder separation and hyper extension, broke my foot, three toes and my back. Three years later I'm back to work.

I will NEVER get on one again.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm just putting this out there. You do what you want. I worked commercial/industrial and have used those ladders that adjust and fold and lock into different positions. I rode two of those type ladders down to the ground. The first one broke my hip and gave me three steel pins I still have. The second one folded up on me as I was climbing it and I landed on concrete from 10 feet. My right leg was caught in the ladder and gave me a spiral fracture, shoulder separation and hyper extension, broke my foot, three toes and my back. Three years later I'm back to work.

I will NEVER get on one again.
Good to know...
:yikes2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom