Home Intruder Calls 911 on Homeowner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a time, many years ago, maybe 20 or more, a radio station in Tulsa played the equivalent of a 911 tape that came from a local/county LE office in the area. Coweta rings a bell, although I can't remember for sure.

The tape was of a guy (drunk) who got lost at night on a country road and wound up stopped on a railroad track. He was talking to the dispatcher, very inebriated, trying to figure out where he was. About that time, he could see a train's light in the distance, coming his way.

For a period of a couple of minutes he was describing to the dispatcher what he was seeing. The ending, just before the crash, was hilarious.

I used to have a copy of the recording until one of my friends "forgot" to return it.

Has anyone from the Tulsa area ever heard it and, if so, do you know where a copy might be available?

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Psychedelics.

Reminds me of the COPS episode where the cat comes home from work to find some dude in his bathtub. I laugh every time.

My favorite was the guy who was running in the woods from the cops at night and he had on those sneakers with lights in them that flashed every time his feet hit the ground.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite was the guy who was running in the woods from the cops at night and he had on those sneakers with lights in them that flashed every time his feet hit the ground.
My favorite was the one where they pulled a driver over for suspected DUI and asked him to extend his arms and touch both forefingers together in front of him.

suspect: I can't do that officer; I have a glass eye.
officer: Which eye is the glass one?
suspect: Well, ...., both of them. :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gah, I have so many favorites. The guy with the joint behind his ear talking to the cop is one.

I guess my all time favorite is this guy they have in cuffs on the ground. He keeps calling everyone "man", dragging it out like a stoner. This stray dog walks up as starts sniffing his face, and he's in cuffs and can't do anything about it. He says "aayyy maaannnn....wachout dog, mannnn..." Freaking priceless. :D I still quote that line in every day life. Wachout dog....maannn.

Anyone to find me a clip of that will have my admiration. I need it in my bookmarks.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a time, many years ago, maybe 20 or more, a radio station in Tulsa played the equivalent of a 911 tape that came from a local/county LE office in the area. Coweta rings a bell, although I can't remember for sure.

The tape was of a guy (drunk) who got lost at night on a country road and wound up stopped on a railroad track. He was talking to the dispatcher, very inebriated, trying to figure out where he was. About that time, he could see a train's light in the distance, coming his way.

For a period of a couple of minutes he was describing to the dispatcher what he was seeing. The ending, just before the crash, was hilarious.

I used to have a copy of the recording until one of my friends "forgot" to return it.

Has anyone from the Tulsa area ever heard it and, if so, do you know where a copy might be available?

Belay that! I think I'll start a thread with this just to see if anyone remembers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom