Home Intruder Calls 911 on Homeowner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once you experience the thrill of your first illicit shower, you're hooked. You're always thinking about that next fix. I remember being on a date with the most attractive girl I'd ever met, and all I could think about was what kind of shampoo her neighbors had, and how I could get in their bathroom. It takes control of your life before you even realize how deep you're in.

I guess it all started with my father. He missed my 8th birthday party to break into a new gym and be the first one in the showers. It was still under construction. He came home, reeking of soap. I heard them yelling back and forth down the hall. I tried to pretend I was asleep, but when things in my own life got bumpy I too turned to the showers. Just like dad. Let me tell you some something beast1989...there are not enough showers in the world to wash away the pain I was feeling. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

I didn't type this for pity. I'm in a good place now. I just hope one of you can learn from my past mistakes.

Sincerely,

RidgeHunter

Godspeed, friend.

be the first one in the showers.

And not to make lulz from a serious issue, but they're renovating a bathroom in my building and I'm determined to be the first one in it to take a dump.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so could you still shoot em under the castle doctrine? It'd make for a little easier clean up

A man just doesn't take a shower in another man's shower like that. not cool we got ways of handling people that do those things round here.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would have been an easy mess to clean up at my house if he was in my shower, if he had gotten past our 3 dogs first!:nono1: Criminals and brains seem to get farther away from each other these days.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once you experience the thrill of your first illicit shower, you're hooked. You're always thinking about that next fix. I remember being on a date with the most attractive girl I'd ever met, and all I could think about was what kind of shampoo her neighbors had, and how I could get in their bathroom. It takes control of your life before you even realize how deep you're in.

I guess it all started with my father. He missed my 8th birthday party to break into a new gym and be the first one in the showers. It was still under construction. He came home, reeking of soap. I heard them yelling back and forth down the hall. I tried to pretend I was asleep, but when things in my own life got bumpy I too turned to the showers. Just like dad. Let me tell you some something beast1989...there are not enough showers in the world to wash away the pain I was feeling. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

I didn't type this for pity. I'm in a good place now. I just hope one of you can learn from my past mistakes.

Sincerely,

RidgeHunter

LOL. 1 part creepy, 1 part sarcasm, 2 parts weird.

Latest posts

Top Bottom