Hornady lock n load classic kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try and find some primers for what you want to reload. If you accomplish that feat, and still have money. Return here at midnight on the full moon and we can talk about what equipment to buy. As hard as it is to say I agree with @Rez Exelon 99% on this one subject.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
To add to what the guys are saying, I would start cheap to see if it is something you like cause if you don't when the frenzy is over the market is going to be flush with cheap buys on loading equipment. Get a single stage and a set of dies and give it a go. If you like it upgrade if not no pain from a high dollar rig collecting dust.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guys, I’m pretty sure I’m gonna take gamble and hope that things calm down and I’ll buy up someone’s unwanted setup.
I’ve already told the old lady that if things get back to normal we’re buying a lifetime supply of ammo so we don’t have to worry about it again. I got lazy since the Obama scare and didn’t stock up like I should have. As a new shooter eager to train and get her sister and mom into it, she’s really feeling the crunch and is all about my plan. I’ll get a reloading setup slipped into those ammo purchases somewhere, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom