Hornady meet Dillon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I use a uniflow on my LNL because it more readily clears the Dillon low primer alarm when the measure is in station 2. I also need to get a Dillon roller handle for my press. Thats right, 3 different manufacturers red, blue, and green all on one press.

Ha ha ha ha.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a uniflow on my LNL because it more readily clears the Dillon low primer alarm when the measure is in station 2. I also need to get a Dillon roller handle for my press. Thats right, 3 different manufacturers red, blue, and green all on one press.

Ha ha ha ha.

Okay you gotta post pics of that. That's just too good not to share. I gotta think up with something from Lyman and Redding to bolt on. hmmmmm....

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's red, but it's not Lee!

But if I had painted it red I couldn't have started this cool thread! And yes I am working, the paint on the wood had to dry. I just snuck out to take the pic.

But today is Friday, which is Landman day according to what my dad taught me. (read... you knock off about 12:00):friday: :drink:

Oh yeah, it is Friday. I stayed at office until 8:00 finishing up late deals.

Rayce

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sure is a nice tool you have there, I have had my Hornady LNL for about three months, It work really slick.. If I could only quit forgetting to seat the primer, so powder dos'nt dribble out...:doh:

Latest posts

Top Bottom