How hot is it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2018-7-20_21-19-7.jpeg

th

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 more days left in the hayfield and we are done for the year. It's hot enough that I don't wanna talk about how hot it is! Thank God, New Holland and John Deere for cab tractors. Thank Ingersoll Rand for air compressors to keep radiators and condensers blown out. I even wanna say thanks to the Chinese people that I'm sure make the knobs to turn the AC on. Thankfully our operation is profitable enough to keep good equipment that you don't have to work on several times a day. Thanks again to New Holland for building a round baler so we don't have to jack with 70-80k lil squares. I'm thankful for the Dutchmen that will come haul the 2k squares we will bale this weekend.
Yep, its bout that hot! Lol

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 more days left in the hayfield and we are done for the year. It's hot enough that I don't wanna talk about how hot it is! Thank God, New Holland and John Deere for cab tractors. Thank Ingersoll Rand for air compressors to keep radiators and condensers blown out. I even wanna say thanks to the Chinese people that I'm sure make the knobs to turn the AC on. Thankfully our operation is profitable enough to keep good equipment that you don't have to work on several times a day. Thanks again to New Holland for building a round baler so we don't have to jack with 70-80k lil squares. I'm thankful for the Dutchmen that will come haul the 2k squares we will bale this weekend.
Yep, its bout that hot! Lol
I feel for ya. Spent my youth hauling hay with my buddies (square for those wondering..Ha). Cutting, raking and hauling. That's how you spent your summer vacation. No AC and the only cover was your long sleeved shirt and hat. Must have been hotter than hell then too. We did lot's of hauling at night (if we could).
Don't miss the hay fields, bees, hay barns, hay barns that are old houses (but more house than barn) and fields 5 miles from barns.
A few of the SJW and ANTIFA's need to spend a summer in the hay and less time coloring. A better future for them and the US

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel for ya. Spent my youth hauling hay with my buddies (square for those wondering..Ha). Cutting, raking and hauling. That's how you spent your summer vacation. No AC and the only cover was your long sleeved shirt and hat. Must have been hotter than hell then too. We did lot's of hauling at night (if we could).
Don't miss the hay fields, bees, hay barns, hay barns that are old houses (but more house than barn) and fields 5 miles from barns.
A few of the SJW and ANTIFA's need to spend a summer in the hay and less time coloring. A better future for them and the US
My youth hauling square bales for the Wrestling Coach in High school for "keeping in shape during the off season" purposes. He forgot the pay part. I forgot the next hay season.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My youth hauling square bales for the Wrestling Coach in High school for "keeping in shape during the off season" purposes. He forgot the pay part. I forgot the next hay season.
Had a few of those. Explain to a young person about tracing down a guy for months, that owed you 10 cents a bale on a meadow you didn't want to haul anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom