How long before Mad Dog Patriot is released??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't recall any of his crazy post in others sectiuons here, just the general forum. Which if I remember correctly is not constrained to gun talk. I don't miss him any, but I don't hold any hard feelings about him posting in the general section.

Just in case you missed it the first time. I don't understand the harm of MDP in the general forum

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Let me begin with, "I'm sorry." I'm sorry for my MDP posting/thread. I can see that my behavior and attitude was lacking and totally unnecessary. I am normally not like this. While I am not excusing myself from my immature and daft actions, I believe I acted the way I did because of my Dryditch Fever.

According to the WHO-World Health Organization I am one of the few..1/100th that meet the criteria for this disease.
I don't mean to trouble you all with this, as this is my burden to bear alone. I will not go into detail on Dryditch Fever as I dont want to be a burden and a bearer of bad news.

I hope we can continue to maintain peace, harmony, civil discussion in the General Discussion Forum.

Sincerly,
Cohiba

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Let me begin with, "I'm sorry." I'm sorry for my MDP posting/thread. I can see that my behavior and attitude was lacking and totally unnecessary. I am normally not like this. While I am not excusing myself from my immature and daft actions, I believe I acted the way I did because of my Dryditch Fever.

According to the WHO-World Health Organization I am one of the few..1/100th that meet the criteria for this disease.
I don't mean to trouble you all with this, as this is my burden to bear alone. I will not go into detail on Dryditch Fever as I dont want to be a burden and a bearer of bad news.

I hope we can continue to maintain peace, harmony, civil discussion in the General Discussion Forum.

Sincerly,
Cohiba

More people miss the loon than not.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spata...on the scantily clad women question. How do I feel about them?

Virile, Vigorous, and Potent!!

Reddog1:

I want to issue another apology for my first apology. My first apology was..dare I say it...facetious. There I said it..facetious.

My first apology was flippant, ironic, sardonic, droll, waggish and just down right bad.

There is no-real Dryditch Fever, and I wasn't being honest and sincere in my first apology.

You all, please forgive me, I have a tounge-in-cheek attitude and need to be curbed on this topic.

With true apologies,
Cohiba

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Spata...on the scantily clad women question. How do I feel about them?

Virile, Vigorous, and Potent!!

Reddog1:

I want to issue another apology for my first apology. My first apology was..dare I say it...facetious. There I said it..facetious.

My first apology was flippant, ironic, sardonic, droll, waggish and just down right bad.

There is no-real Dryditch Fever, and I wasn't being honest and sincere in my first apology.

You all, please forgive me, I have a tounge-in-cheek attitude and need to be curbed on this topic.

With true apologies,
Cohiba

What he's trying to tell everyone is.................he is MDP!

Latest posts

Top Bottom