How long before Mad Dog Patriot is released??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, am I glad some you guys dont have the power of the banhammer.

If OSA is not "gun enough" for you, GTFO, there are other forums you know.

Dont let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

MDP is one deranged individual, but he sure stirs everyone up.

If you dont like his posts, DONT READ THEM.

Gosh I mean really, this place should have a sub forum called "I'm a whiney little girl"

OOOH! Could we really have a WLG sub forum? I would really like that!

Seriously, I think we are becoming like a little neighborhood bar that drop-in visitors come in, order one beer, and leave, never to return because there is stuff going on that they find distasteful.

If our owner wants this forum to grow and to be a positive source of shooting sports information and contact, the kind of posts MDP stirs up are not going to encourage that. If it's going to be just another little club site, then fine.

You really need to work on making yourself clear. I had to read your post carefully to dig out your subtle message.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OOOH! Could we really have a WLG sub forum? I would really like that!

Seriously, I think we are becoming like a little neighborhood bar that drop-in visitors come in, order one beer, and leave, never to return because there is stuff going on that they find distasteful.

If our owner wants this forum to grow and to be a positive source of shooting sports information and contact, the kind of posts MDP stirs up are not going to encourage that. If it's going to be just another little club site, then fine.

You really need to work on making yourself clear. I had to read your post carefully to dig out your subtle message.

If you dont like it. GTFO.

Boomer shuter CSCS is more your speed.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you dont like it. GTFO.

Boomer shuter CSCS is more your speed.

Reddog, I don't like it, but you have the same amount of power that I do when it comes to telling people where to go.

So, I'll hang around, and we can agree to disagree on this question. I do often agree with your take on things. I often disagree with some of your stuff too, but usually just ignore that.

Sincerely, thank you for the "boomer shuter" reference. I just took a quick look at it, and it may have some stuff to offer that will help me.

Oh--I have hit "ignore" for MDP, so all I am seeing is the stuff others are posting. And, on the off chance you really are MDP, well . . .

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa Fellows!!

I didn't mean to start or cause any serious, dour, or nasty comments. I did mean to strike up LEVITY...SAY IT WITH ME...LE-VI-TY.

I do have a wicked sense of humor and like to share it. Sorry it caused a scuffling of feelings and words.

If necessary...use me as the scapegoat or whipping boy...ban me..for a few days, weeks, or years.

I acted alone and didn't mean for this to get out of hand. I did enjoy MDP posting, the responses and my 2-bit responses to his/her thread. I have the metacognition to know they were written purely for enticement...nothing more.

This is the General Disucssion section..nothing particular nor detailed, I look at it in that manner and always will...period.

More like a section to ask, answer, and share some ...say it again...LEVITY...I started this thread with a Monty Python video clip...how serious can a person be with Monty Python??

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog, I don't like it, but you have the same amount of power that I do when it comes to telling people where to go.

So, I'll hang around, and we can agree to disagree on this question. I do often agree with your take on things. I often disagree with some of your stuff too, but usually just ignore that.

Sincerely, thank you for the "boomer shuter" reference. I just took a quick look at it, and it may have some stuff to offer that will help me.

Oh--I have hit "ignore" for MDP, so all I am seeing is the stuff others are posting. And, on the off chance you really are MDP, well . . .

Naww... I aint MDP.

I loves ya man!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa Fellows!!

I didn't mean to start or cause any serious, dour, or nasty comments. I did mean to strike up LEVITY...SAY IT WITH ME...LE-VI-TY.

I do have a wicked sense of humor and like to share it. Sorry it caused a scuffling of feelings and words.

If necessary...use me as the scapegoat or whipping boy...ban me..for a few days, weeks, or years.

I acted alone and didn't mean for this to get out of hand. I did enjoy MDP posting, the responses and my 2-bit responses to his/her thread. I have the metacognition to know they were written purely for enticement...nothing more.

This is the General Disucssion section..nothing particular nor detailed, I look at it in that manner and always will...period.

More like a section to ask, answer, and share some ...say it again...LEVITY...I started this thread with a Monty Python video clip...how serious can a person be with Monty Python??

Levity??!?! :shocked: This bunch?!?!!? :rollingla Mmmmm-kay, then ... :)

:wink2:

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I disagree personally. I only came in for one beer and ended up staying!
Seriously, this is a great forum, full of friends, enemies, and - friends and enemies to be! I lurked around a long time before joining. I did so because of the whole forum - 2A, technical issues, prepping, guns for sale and WTB, non-gun classified, and General Discussions...among others.

I think the full spectrum of discussions and lunatics are what makes OSA great!

Sent from HT's iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Top Bottom