How long before Mad Dog Patriot is released??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Man, I enjoyed MDP's set-up, provoked, irking, annoying, aggravated, exacerbated and infuriating postings!!! Where the heck is he, she,...it?? When will the ban hammer be lifted??

Here's a little song that just wreaks of MDP. So, lets take a break, watch the video, sing along and think of our dear MDP!!!

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Okay!!!...Sing along, you know the words!!!

Here's to ya' MDP...The King is Dead-Long Live the King!!! :drink: :comfort: :drunk2:

Last edited by a moderator:

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you seem to be entertained by this nutcase. I am not.

This is a gun forum. I would like to see it return to something resembling one. Sure, we're all commedians, but MDP isn't getting the sort of responses that will appeal to t he folks we would like to attract to this forum.

Just my opinion, but strongly held. I say make the ban permanent.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you seem to be entertained by this nutcase. I am not.

This is a gun forum. I would like to see it return to something resembling one. Sure, we're all commedians, but MDP isn't getting the sort of responses that will appeal to t he folks we would like to attract to this forum.

Just my opinion, but strongly held. I say make the ban permanent.

I agree. I thought they were annoying and avoided them. He was the one and only person that had me thinking of putting him on my ignore list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom