How long before they payoff all the politicians and own the whole state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1749.jpeg

Link to article below:

https://www.readfrontier.org/storie...g-oklahomas-illegal-medical-marijuana-market/

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tax all the mary jane businesses at 300%. Distribute the money to guaranteed genuine 100% Oklahoman's, no money for politicians. 25 year prison sentence to illegals trying to scam the system, 50 years if caught actually scamming the system.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the federal politicians who are going after TicTok will notice and do what our state politicians won’t do.
The federal politicians pushing for TikTok ban have bad intentions. If passed This law will be used to silence ALL dissent. The government needs to stay out of it. Every thing they meddle in ends up bad for the citizenry. (I do not now nor have I ever used or been interested in tiktok)
Back to the subject above, the politicians in OK are responsible for the mess with China and the selling Ng of Oklahoma land to foreign entities. They profited off of it just like our federal politicians tend to profit off all of the “fixes” they propose and pass.

Last edited:

bas402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politicians were bought every time they run, that’s not a secret, so I’m lost as to why folks are upset when stuff like this comes up. The law passed for medical marijuana to be sold knowing the system is rigged. The property was sold when the law was passed. It’s simple no people don’t really pays attention. And you still don’t, it’s done and more is coming to a theater near you soon!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom