How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to hear the pups enjoying you.. SOO happy to hear you pulled it off.. Congrats.. You ready to live out there yet ? Got power on ? Run water yet ? Got a tent ? LOL.. Your gonna be moving PDQ..

Purchased for $25.14 sq ft in 2016 and believe it'd fetch $178 sq ft today..

I like my neighborhood too much..

They want you out by next weekend lol..

that and the foreign $ are going to change this state BIG time.. The state folks F'd up..

I see lots more adventure and laughs here I'll have to subscribe :Heya:

Don't know if it passed, but there was a law working its way through the Ok legislature that was going to restrict foreign citizens from buying property in OK.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying, been moving our belongings to storage spaces for over a month. The realtor said we've taken too much out of the house. LOL
That’s interesting to me. If I were looking at a house, I would prefer to see it empty or almost so instead of full of someone else’s stuff. In my opinion, it’s easier to get an idea of space when empty, but then again, what do I know...:anyone:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s interesting to me. If I were looking at a house, I would prefer to see it empty or almost so instead of full of someone else’s stuff. In my opinion, it’s easier to get an idea of space when empty, but then again, what do I know...:anyone:

Realtors seem to prefer the home to be "staged". Not to much clutter but with the right amount of furnishings.

Seems that most people have a hard time visualizing things or colors in a surrounding.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update for the official 1st day listed.
3 lookers today, the first couple that saw it want to buy it bad. My realtor said they didn't bat an eye at the price. They have a closing date this month on some commercial property that they are selling. My realtor told them contingency is fine but cash offers would override. But the interesting thing about the last one today was the realtor was here by herself. She got out of her car and whooped out her phone and started a video tour with whoever was interested in the house. I thought the other 2 groups stayed a long time but this lady was here forever on the video call. I mean she was filming every little thing. Took her over an hour and a half. Talking in the phone and videoing the whole outside of our place. Had to of done the inside the same way. Out of towners/Out of state people, your guess is as good as mine. The reason I know is because my son and daughter-in-law live catty - corner behind us. I got to sit on their patio all afternoon and play Gladys Kravitz watching the people come and go.
Anyway, 2 more lookers already scheduled for tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom