How many days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update for the official 1st day listed.
3 lookers today, the first couple that saw it want to buy it bad. My realtor said they didn't bat an eye at the price. They have a closing date this month on some commercial property that they are selling. My realtor told them contingency is fine but cash offers would override. But the interesting thing about the last one today was the realtor was here by herself. She got out of her car and whooped out her phone and started a video tour with whoever was interested in the house. I thought the other 2 groups stayed a long time but this lady was here forever on the video call. I mean she was filming every little thing. Took her over an hour and a half. Talking in the phone and videoing the whole outside of our place. Had to of done the inside the same way. Out of towners/Out of state people, your guess is as good as mine. The reason I know is because my son and daughter-in-law live catty - corner behind us. I got to sit on their patio all afternoon and play Gladys Kravitz watching the people come and go.
Anyway, 2 more lookers already scheduled for tomorrow.

Stay tuned.
That is how we bought our house when we moved from Oregon. Our realtor did a video walkthrough for us. Worked out well.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to a MR. Ed"s auction tonight. small brick and vinyl 1300 sq ft.
2 bed, 1 bath, no garage.
2 blocks from Tulsa fairgrounds.
built 1936 never remodeled, never cleaned.never repaired. LOL!
needs about $75k+ in updating.
Plus foundation repair. every wall is cracked plaster and peeling wall paper.
Pvc pipe running across the floors for HW heater and washer floor drains.
old hwh built into wall so they just set the newer one next to it.
Brought $118k

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll may get tired of my updates but another looker has been added for the 2nd official day on the market. That's 3 now for tomorrow.....
The broker in Broken Arrow where we will be putting MIL's house for sale in the Union School district should go quick. They have 35 folks looking for homes currently.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if it passed, but there was a law working its way through the Ok legislature that was going to restrict foreign citizens from buying property in OK.
saw this on the tulsa county treasurer june 14th tax resale site
"General Information:1.The Oklahoma Constitution, Article 22 § 1, specifically prohibits the ownership of land in Oklahoma by a non United States citizen or a business entity not organized under the laws of one of the 50 states of the United States of America."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
saw this on the tulsa county treasurer june 14th tax resale site
"General Information:1.The Oklahoma Constitution, Article 22 § 1, specifically prohibits the ownership of land in Oklahoma by a non United States citizen or a business entity not organized under the laws of one of the 50 states of the United States of America."
Good to hear it passed. I suspect some strawman purchases though since cash is involved.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the interesting thing about the last one today was the realtor was here by herself. She got out of her car and whooped out her phone and started a video tour with whoever was interested in the house.
We recently sold our property and what you have been describing is normal these days. We had two video showings. I took the realtor on the Polaris to even show the buyers the land. You're in a good spot. Ours sold in 10 days and only took that long because of the price.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We recently sold our property and what you have been describing is normal these days. We had two video showings. I took the realtor on the Polaris to even show the buyers the land. You're in a good spot. Ours sold in 10 days and only took that long because of the price.
Computers aren't my thing. I had no idea about video showings so I found that extremely interesting. Had to call my son and ask him why that one realtor was taking so many pictures. Duh..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom