How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or whether LEO's . . . er, I mean LED's are good or bad!
I like LED's for their efficiency, but whether or not they are cost effective will depend on how long they last, taking into consideration the energy consumed compared to incandescent and fluorescent bulbs.

Incandescent is still my favorite for aesthetic considerations. After all, our main source of light is incandescent - the sun! If you want to make sure the new drapes go well with the gun safe, you need to see them in sunlight.

Woody

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or whether LEO's . . . er, I mean LED's are good or bad!

They are all bad. Some of them just hide it better than others.:finger:

Oops. Can you tell I had a very "cordial" interaction with one of OKC's finest a while ago ... :pissed::pissed:

OK, I'm better now ... Not all cops are bad ... or assholes .... there are some very fine gentlemen on this board who have to put up with the likes of the jerk I wanted VERY MUCH to run over just now. I am sorry that there are men like that who make it onto the force. They make it a pain in the ass for civilians like me but they make the good LEOs job miserable.

Man, talk about a hijack. Sorry guys ... back to your regularly scheduled program (but you might check and make sure your dogs are inside if you live over here on this side of town).:anyone:

OH WAIT!! LEDs ... lol :blush:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has gone sideways so many times already, but that does not change the fact that BB's original post (BallisticBiker's, not our other lovely BB) was absolutely brilliant. Rarely has someone so accurately summed up what this forum is so often about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom