How many of you guys had Covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tested positive in I think 2020 but never had any symptoms whatsoever. Kinda think it was a false positive but still had to do the 10 day quarantine. To this day I hate to test because if you test positive you have to act like you have it even if you may not. And I don't really trust the tests.

Had it again I think somewhere between 2-3 years ago. Not severe. They gave me Paxlovid I think the day after I tested positive, and symptoms were pretty much gone about 3 days later.

Had it again about 3 weeks ago. No meds this time. I was probably at or past the contagious stage by the time I got the positive test result back. Just mild cough and congestion, and fever that never got over 100. I just thought it was allergies until started having a little fever.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had it a couple times. It's affected me mentally for sure. All I think about are big breasts and dirty sex. Before Covid all I thought about was big breasts and dirty sex. My short term memory has all but disa big breasts ppred dirty and my mental sex.
damn Ive had it since i was a teen then...

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know how many of them home test kits i got thru the mail free of charge but never used one now the wife will test herself all the time, her and the kid took all the shots since the wife already has a history of Pneumonia and every other ailment under the sun.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tested positive in I think 2020 but never had any symptoms whatsoever. Kinda think it was a false positive but still had to do the 10 day quarantine. To this day I hate to test because if you test positive you have to act like you have it even if you may not. And I don't really trust the tests.

Had it again I think somewhere between 2-3 years ago. Not severe. They gave me Paxlovid I think the day after I tested positive, and symptoms were pretty much gone about 3 days later.

Had it again about 3 weeks ago. No meds this time. I was probably at or past the contagious stage by the time I got the positive test result back. Just mild cough and congestion, and fever that never got over 100. I just thought it was allergies until started having a little fever.
Sometimes the tests are worse than the virus. I swear one time I was tested, I felt the swab drive into the center of my brain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom