How much capacity is enough?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it's mags are better than my CW9s were. I had two different CW9s, loved that trigger design and feel. But the mag followers kept breaking after only loading a few times. :pissed: In all honestly the guns still ran but I would never carry a gun with a broken mag follower for defense knowingly. And the plastic rails, though never problematic, just didn't sway me to put a lot of rounds through it. With the Shield I have none of those worries. I have over 1000 rounds through mine and I consider it almost broke in. :D I make it a point now to run a few mags through it every time I hit the range.

Weird. I have thousands of rounds through several PM9s, and never had a mag issue. My current one had 5000+ through it.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Solid presentation. Excellent information for the novice or a little better shooter to chew. Plz don't forget mental preparation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I'd like to think I'm a pretty observant guy and "limits risks" in public, but I'd love to take a class with an instructor that really specializes in the mental training aspect and awareness tips.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please provide a copy of your Top Secret Mall Ninja Access Clearance and CCW Badge Number for that information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom