How to tell where a cop works. Department Humor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thesensei

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOW TO TELL WHERE A COP WORKS.

Traffic units
-Write tickets to EVERYBODY.
-Spend every weekend cleaning your bike and polishing boots.
-Annoy everyone on the radio calling out your stops.
-Talk about nothing but how many tickets you wrote in one day.
-Ride by a building with big windows to see your reflection.
-Golf is lame, motor rodeos are cool.

Where's Marshall Luton??? :laugh6:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. Every word of it.

And the funny thing is, as you progress thru your career, you"ll evolve from one to another..

GC has this thing somewhere about the phases an officer goes thru during his career. Something about the first 5 years you think you can save the world, the second 5 years you think you can save most of the world, the third 5 years you think you can save the people in your neighborhood and the last 5 years you just want to get out alive ... :bigeye: There was a lot more to it than that but I can't find it ... my search foo is weak today.

Anyway it was pretty funny ... and also pretty accurate.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC has this thing somewhere about the phases an officer goes thru during his career. Something about the first 5 years you think you can save the world, the second 5 years you think you can save most of the world, the third 5 years you think you can save the people in your neighborhood and the last 5 years you just want to get out alive ... :bigeye: There was a lot more to it than that but I can't find it ... my search foo is weak today.

Anyway it was pretty funny ... and also pretty accurate.

So when is GC gonna retire?

Latest posts

Top Bottom