How will Juan "The Weenie" Williams live this down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How will he live it down? He won't have to.

Journalists and talking heads are never called out by the masses for their hypocrisy or logical fallacies.

DasSieben

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Though I can certainly appreciate the trauma of being victimized--and the "teachable moment" it provides--this looks like it wouldn't have called for an armed response. Yes, I'm glad she realizes that there are threats out there, and next time it might not go so well, but if it was a simple snatch-and-grab, it wouldn't have been a good shoot.

I know you cant, but I think you should be able to shoot the bastard.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She could have tased him and then pepper sprayed him. These kind of people never are prepared for real life scenarios. My wife and I were trying to park at Woodland Hills one Christmas and some fat jerk off in a minivan swooped into our spot. I approached the window. When he lowered it and asked me Wtf do you want, I reached in an grabbed his left wrist and twisted until he agreed to back out and give my wife the spot.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She could have tased him and then pepper sprayed him. These kind of people never are prepared for real life scenarios. My wife and I were trying to park at Woodland Hills one Christmas and some fat jerk off in a minivan swooped into our spot. I approached the window. When he lowered it and asked me Wtf do you want, I reached in an grabbed his left wrist and twisted until he agreed to back out and give my wife the spot.

While I can sympathize with you, IMHO if this had gone to court, you would more than likely been on the losing end of the verdict.

Latest posts

Top Bottom