Huge firearms auction from right here in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"A $500.00 deposit is required to pre-register for Dakil Auctioneers on-line auction and said $500.00 will be applied to the purchase price for items purchased by the bidder."

Soooo,... not only is your final price 25% higher than your bid, but you have to front $500 for the privilege???

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"A $500.00 deposit is required to pre-register for Dakil Auctioneers on-line auction and said $500.00 will be applied to the purchase price for items purchased by the bidder."

Soooo,... not only is your final price 25% higher than your bid, but you have to front $500 for the privilege???

I tried reading through their terms and conditions, after about 5 or 6 pages and several to go, I gave up.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Guns usually sell way too high at auctions anyway. Adding about 25% to your bid price could get very expensive.

I've always hated the buyer's premium. I have no problem doing the math but it seems other bidders forget about the premium and bid items up way past what they are worth.

I've only been to one gun auction where the guns sold for reasonable prices.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guns usually sell way too high at auctions anyway. Adding about 25% to your bid price could get very expensive.

I've always hated the buyer's premium. I have no problem doing the math but it seems other bidders forget about the premium and bid items up way past what they are worth.

I've only been to one gun auction where the guns sold for reasonable prices.

I used to go to gun auctions, seldom bought, because the prices were so high...

Latest posts

Top Bottom