Hunters safety course

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Since you still have to go to a several hour session with the ODW, after completing the the online part, I think it's worth just going and doing the whole thing thru them. I went thru many of the detailed parts with her ahead of time from the online study. Welcome by the way.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't know that was available. I signed up to go through it with my daughter, she's to young to get her card, but we can have fun going online and learning together.

Thanks for the post. Welcome aboard. Your new to the forum, but already helped on member out......me. Thanks.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It is available completely online with no need to go to any class. All the materials and tests are online and you print your card when you're done. My son did it recently. Took him most of a day.

Create an account here:http://www.okcareertech.org/hunter_ed/login/index.php

That's great! Wish this would have been offered a couple years ago.....................it will be time to get my son thu it before long.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went through the online course a couple months back. Pretty easy, I thought it was lacking in some ways. When I took the hunter's safety course as a boy in NM, it covered tracking, track/scat identification, field dressing, etc, and none of that was covered in this class. I did learn a couple new things in the survival section, which is the most important part I suppose, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom