husband and wife pranks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every year at Christmas a friend of mine sends us a picture of his lovely family and kids. My wife and I will hide it where the other will find it. This goes on all year until we get the new picture.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Halloween decoration that is a sound activated scary clown that I have been known to leave in various places for my wife to find. For some reason she doesn't find it quite as funny as I do and yet I keep doing it.

The best was when I put it in her passenger seat for her to find when she left for work. I had about 10 texts from her on my phone when I got back from the gym that morning. None were praising me for my genius and a couple called into question my ability to continue breathing once she got home from work that night. [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to hide behind doors to scare the wife ..I still do it to the kids and they do it back. they are grown and married.

I ruined my wife though she used to walk through the house without lights on and now every light will be turned on to light the way.
I can't walk into a room without her getting scared I must start talking way before i enter the room.
She is ruined like a scared cat.
And I have not scared her in years.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to prank each other, but not to that extent.If I did some of that stuff I wouldn't be alive....:bah::disappoin:drooling::grumble: Still have a rubber snake that my grandkids play with.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife loves to honk at me in the garage when i walk back inside from walking her and the boy out to the car before she leaves for work.........if I return the favor, we dont' speak for a few hours LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom