i cut you bish!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
custom ordered knife from a guy by the name of B. Goode... I made a sheath for one of these knives and had to get one. 2 year waiting list and a price that made my jaw drop, but i got it in about 3 or 4 months and I even got to send him the wood to make the grips.... same block of wood that i made my revolver grips out of - matches nicely.

Curly narra wood.

Brian hand selects the grain of the metal for cutting his own knife blanks, teats the metal, etc etc etc....
The blade is acid etched to give it the dark color.

Hes stress tested his blade designs by bending them to braking point, and using them to cut holes out of metal folding chairs. Tough Stuff.

http://www.bgoodeknives.com/

[Broken External Image]

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nano, we really need to sit down one day and talk steel......I got some **** that will blow your mind.....

Bone, Warenski, Loveless, Greco.......the list goes on and on......

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just looked up all those names... while i'm sure they're nice knives, and expensive, didn't see anything i would want to carry or use. in fact very few knives have even interested me at all other than this one.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ain't gonna put that beauty in an atrocious Kydex sheath...are you? :cry3:

A blade that gorgeous demands full grain, supple leather.

Of course...that little 642 deserves good ol' cowhide as well, but you tote it in Kydex...don't ya. :grumble:

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kydex all the way... not that i have anything against leather, except i can't make it, and it costs too much to buy. Hence why i make all my own kydex holsters.

I am experimenting with lining a kydex knife sheath with thin leather sued on the inside to keep the blade from scratching. kinda like the opposite of looper leather belts lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom