I did some work on my mosin nagant 91/30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thanks.

i will be going to the range tomorrow i had it out before and it was doing great as far as cycling. but i neglected to loctite screws in the rail and it came loose. so i will finish this thread with proper shot grouping tomorrow probably.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i know i was sapposed to get photos of the grouping but i forgot. but it was windy anyways so they were not quite as zeroed as i wanted.

gun operates great. the only complaint i have is how high the scope feels. its not as natural and comfortable to shoot as it was with the irons.
i ran 100 rounds and only one hiccup which was made worse by my haste attempt to free a round that popped up with the primer end down under this part in the magazine compartment.

maybe next time in the following weeks it will have a nice clear less windy day and i will take proper (although still crummy iphone) pictures for you of the grouping.

i can tell you while not centered. i was doing a grouping of about a half dollar or a little bigger at about 75 yards or a little less. and was about 6 inches at 100 but its more the wind knocking my target around than the gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom