I finished my precision rifle last month.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a Vortex PST 6-24 FFP milrad scope. It is on I think a 20 MOA base. It will definitely get me out to 1000 yds. I just meant I would want something nicer if I had the ability to shoot to 1000yds on a regular basis. I usually only get to shoot out to about 400yds max though so my money is better spent elsewhere.

T

ThomasA

It is a Vortex PST 6-24 FFP milrad scope. It is on I think a 20 MOA base. It will definitely get me out to 1000 yds. I just meant I would want something nicer if I had the ability to shoot to 1000yds on a regular basis. I usually only get to shoot out to about 400yds max though so my money is better spent elsewhere.

You'll have to let me know how the scope performs when you get it zeroed. I put my 6-24 FFP PST on a 20moa base and once I got it adjusted for dead hold at 100yds the elevation had thrown the field of view out of the range of the scope body. Kind of imagine an eclipse, how you only see a portion of the full circle. The top of the circle was cut off in a crescent shape.

Latest posts

Top Bottom