I got some new grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize you're only 21, so all I'm gonna say is this. Get back with us in 10 or 15 years and let us know if you still like them. Otherwise, echo the above sentiments.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that why there's a cut-out on the left-hand grip? What is that for, anyway?

LCD display on the board that is in the grip frame of the market they are for.

Could also be for LED indicators on some lower end electronic markers.

Mine's on the back.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Paintball_20Marker_dea9b066.jpg

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
exactly those look like the grips for a dye style 45 lite frame........ and yes one a PB marker theyd be alright but on a real firearm wellllllllll:buttkick:

backman_00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha yes they were a joke, but now with all the negitive response i think that i will put them on my carry gun. just because someone does something outside of the box you ppl shove them to the ground. so what if they say killer on them! no one is going to see them until i am made to use it. and even then my hands are going to be on them. so i don't care if everyone hates me for it. it just shows how close minded you ppl are.:rant:

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
haha yes they were a joke, but now with all the negitive response i think that i will put them on my carry gun. just because someone does something outside of the box you ppl shove them to the ground. so what if they say killer on them! no one is going to see them until i am made to use it. and even then my hands are going to be on them. so i don't care if everyone hates me for it. it just shows how close minded you ppl are.:rant:

Not close minded....just older, wiser and more mature!

brokeasswhiteboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

really didn't think that one out very far did you? lets say you do have them on and do happen to have to use your gun in a defensive situation and shoot someone, killing them. what do you think happens next? you think you just go home and leave the mess for someone else to clean up? no, the cops get called and when they show up, they confiscate your weapon as evidence still wearing contract killer grips. Now what kind of picture do you think that is gonna paint for the investigating officers, or jury if it goes that far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom