I got some new grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haha yes they were a joke, but now with all the negitive response i think that i will put them on my carry gun. just because someone does something outside of the box you ppl shove them to the ground. so what if they say killer on them! no one is going to see them until i am made to use it. and even then my hands are going to be on them. so i don't care if everyone hates me for it. it just shows how close minded you ppl are.:rant:

Uh yeah, go ahead and do that buddy, that will really show those guys on the internet board......:spitlaugh

Great way to ingratiate yourself to others that are supposed to be interested in the same things you are. The main problem that I have with your attitude, (other than what is obvious), is that you and some others tend to think you exist in a vacuum, and that your actions do not affect others around you. When you make stupid statements like you did, and if you actually did put those on your carry gun, and had a shooting, it reflects on the whole CCW community.

I understood it was a joke, which is why my other post was the way it was. Some of the others concerned that you might actually be considering it, tried to let you know that it is not a good idea. However, your response shows the true level of maturity at which you function. I still stand by my convictions that age should not be a qualifier for gun ownership or CCW. I have met 12 year old kids that can out shoot me, and 16 year old kids that would be better carrying concealed than some 30 year old people.

To quote Stripes "Lighten up Francis!"

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
haha yes they were a joke, but now with all the negitive response i think that i will put them on my carry gun. just because someone does something outside of the box you ppl shove them to the ground. so what if they say killer on them! no one is going to see them until i am made to use it. and even then my hands are going to be on them. so i don't care if everyone hates me for it. it just shows how close minded you ppl are.:rant:
[Broken External Image]

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I think in a very poor way some were trying to help you. If used in a self-defense situation, that gun could look bad in a court room.

For some reason around here - people like to eat their young.

Latest posts

Top Bottom