I got this from my married daughter today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh it's so GREAT!!! ALL the fun and ZERO responsibility!!! I feed mine pounds of sugar and every time I find one, an ANNOYING noise maker!!! Whistles, flutes, loud toys, bought my grandson a HARMONICA the other day and my daughter-in-law posted a video where he said "Grandad says I can play it ALL NIGHT" AH revenge is SWEET. Just waiting til he's a bit older to get him his first DRUM SET!!!
I did all of that for my sister's kids when they were little.

Unfortunately, her kids were all born before my kids.

I really should have thought that through more....

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh it's so GREAT!!! ALL the fun and ZERO responsibility!!! I feed mine pounds of sugar and every time I find one, an ANNOYING noise maker!!! Whistles, flutes, loud toys, bought my grandson a HARMONICA the other day and my daughter-in-law posted a video where he said "Grandad says I can play it ALL NIGHT" AH revenge is SWEET. Just waiting til he's a bit older to get him his first DRUM SET!!!
I got my grandson a drum set at 3 yrs old! 😂😂Deliver it to them yourself or they will try to leave it at your house !

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our daughter was the first grandchild born into our family. My brother immediately threatened to get her a drum set. I told him, "Go ahead. Just remember, paybacks are hell."
She never did get that drum set.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What every grandpa needs.

Graqndpa T.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom