I had twenty rifles, now I'm down to eight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My "list" has Make, Model, S/N, "approx value" (updated yearly) and to sell or who gets it.

I shudder at the thought of her selling for "what I paid".
She has been instructed to sell them here, hope you remember me well, if you see a "too good to be true" listing.
I'd be very careful with the "sell here on OSA" advice. I cannot tell you the number of people who tried to screw LoneWolf'49 's wife over -- telling her this that or the other wasn't worth anything and they'd be "glad to take it off her hands as a favor to Paul" ... 🤬🤬🤬 If it wasn't for us and a couple other members here having told her what she had and what it was worth BEFORE she started selling they would have cleaned her out and she'd not gotten a quarter of what those guns were worth. And don't even get me started on the ammo. OMG -- more than a few of the guys literally tried to steal it from her. Like pennies on the dollar kind of steal. It was embarrassing. And made me look at this place with an entirely different mindset.

You all are nice enough but I wouldn't trust any of y'all to take out the trash. (Ok ... Maybe a couple of you. But anyway ... I digress ...)

The better advice would be to get a hold of a couple of folks here you trust and have them run a buffer in between her and the neckbeards. Because they are vultures and they don't care how they hurt someone else. In fact, they'll be at the local watering hole laughing about it 10 minutes after they leave her house. 🤬🙄🤷

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be very careful with the "sell here on OSA" advice. I cannot tell you the number of people who tried to screw LoneWolf'49 's wife over -- telling her this that or the other wasn't worth anything and they'd be "glad to take it off her hands as a favor to Paul" ... 🤬🤬🤬 If it wasn't for us and a couple other members here having told her what she had and what it was worth BEFORE she started selling they would have cleaned her out and she'd not gotten a quarter of what those guns were worth. And don't even get me started on the ammo. OMG -- more than a few of the guys literally tried to steal it from her. Like pennies on the dollar kind of steal. It was embarrassing. And made me look at this place with an entirely different mindset.

You all are nice enough but I wouldn't trust any of y'all to take out the trash. (Ok ... Maybe a couple of you. But anyway ... I digress ...)

The better advice would be to get a hold of a couple of folks here you trust and have them run a buffer in between her and the neckbeards. Because they are vultures and they don't care how they hurt someone else. In fact, they'll be at the local watering hole laughing about it 10 minutes after they leave her house. 🤬🙄🤷
QFT.
And they're not just on this forum.
The behavior of some firearms enthusiasts...
IMO, there's a saying that describes some people: "Decency stops at the sight of a dollar."

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is why I have a current value listed.
Hate to think that some would try to take advantages, but I wasn't born yesterday.
Plus, I don't figure any will remain unclaimed. They know what ones they get.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why I have a current value listed.
Hate to think that some would try to take advantages, but I wasn't born yesterday.
Plus, I don't figure any will remain unclaimed. They know what ones they get.

I'm not a dummy but I'm also not knowledgeable about prices, current values, etc. so if something happens and I need to sell any of the stuff here (my plan is to leave most of our guns for Dusty and OYHP to auction off or use) I'll just run down to H&H and talk to Chris ... Or Mike. But, like I said, my plan is to not mess with the guns and ammo. Or the reloading equipment and supplies. Or the safes. Or camping equipment -- a lot of which we've never used because of my accident. Just never got the chance to go out and now that we have the time I'm a whiny little ***** who can't "hike" from a disabled parking spot to the front door of the store.

Oh well ... Life is what happens when you are making plans. 🤷

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to think of myself as a gun collector, because I rarely get out of the house anymore. At least 3/4 of my guns haven’t been shot, but I love to look for my next “better” gun. I’ve got just about everything I want (at least that’s what I tell the wife). I’m stuck on 2011’s right now. Wanted a Nighthawk Sandhawk but it’s a 2 year wait. Infinity I believe is the same. Atlas should be no problem, but I kinda want this last one to be beautiful and a great shooter. A true generational hand me down. So I’m in research mode. Anyway, I luckily got my 25yo grandson addicted to guns, so he gets everything.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to think of myself as a gun collector, because I rarely get out of the house anymore. At least 3/4 of my guns haven’t been shot, but I love to look for my next “better” gun. I’ve got just about everything I want (at least that’s what I tell the wife). I’m stuck on 2011’s right now. Wanted a Nighthawk Sandhawk but it’s a 2 year wait. Infinity I believe is the same. Atlas should be no problem, but I kinda want this last one to be beautiful and a great shooter. A true generational hand me down. So I’m in research mode. Anyway, I luckily got my 25yo grandson addicted to guns, so he gets everything.
Right?? I blame Grumpy for all the guns we have but if I'm being honest I am the consummate (how do you spell that ****?? 🤔) enabler ... I don't even have a clue how many times over the years I have said "Hey, honey! Did you see the ------------ in the classifieds??" 🙃🤣 And whose "fault" is it, exactly, who bought that huge honking Liberty Safe we now have. Right across from the old little-bitty t-tiny completely inadequate
Kodiak Safe we have?? 🤦🤦🤦

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I regret selling my infinity.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right?? I blame Grumpy for all the guns we have but if I'm being honest I am the consummate (how do you spell that ****?? 🤔) enabler ... I don't even have a clue how many times over the years I have said "Hey, honey! Did you see the ------------ in the classifieds??" 🙃🤣 And whose "fault" is it, exactly, who bought that huge honking Liberty Safe we now have. Right across from the old little-bitty t-tiny completely inadequate
Kodiak Safe we have?? 🤦🤦🤦
Do you consult? My wife needs to suggest I need safe 2 and 3.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I regret selling my infinity.
I tell ya. That’s about the only gun company I can think of. I want something beautiful, a work of art, and something that can shoot. Something that can be the ultimate gun of my collection. I’ve been looking at Infinity, but it seems like they’re putting out guns in batches now. The buyer can change certain things, but the overall batch is based on Infinity’s design. From what I see they get bought up in seconds. I heard Infinity changed things because their guns started getting to a 2 year build time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom