I have questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone has a question why CCW should always be law. Watch the video of that young lady who lost her parents in the Killeen tx Lubys attack. She could have saved them and others if her 38 had been in her purse. And not outside in her car..... A touching and sad video of her testimony can be found online. I would link, but I'm on my phone.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy on Facebook ask me if I thought the lives of those little children were worth my "sport." That is the type of emotional argument they are using now.

My reply would be: Are the lives of those children worth your keeping the good people around them defenseless? is it worth it for you to use the deaths of little children to further your agenda to take guns out of the hands of GOOD, law abiding people, so they can defend themselves against the next wacko?

azrael1523

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey after 911 did we BAN Airplanes. .Hey when you go into jails do you see Guns in the jail cells.
NO you see PEOPLE.Just My two cents.Thanks

No, but it did get individual's 4th Amendment rights violated on a frequent basis. I have a friend that said TSA made everyone safer. I pointed out the 4th Amendment violation and said I would have no problem with the security measures in place if it were done by the airlines. However, since the government is providing security for private businesses, and the only probable cause they have is you can afford an airline ticket, I have a serious problem with that.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another Troll.....lock it up Mods....please

No way. Let it play out. It's a legitimate question. Dealing with it respectfully provides those of us who believe differently an exercise in organizing our thoughts. If you can't answer the question here, where you're surrounded by allies, how can you reason face to face with people like the OP? It's good to have answers other than ridiculous ad hominems like "trolls" and "sheep".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom