I Just Found A Used Condom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you give it a sniff test? You may recognize the scent.

educatedmess.files.wordpress.com_2008_11_sniffing_dog_butt_779919.jpg

Just found a used condom on the side of my front yard while mowing. I have a little kid who runs around the yard, that could have been bad. I wish I could find the jackass who would throw their used rubber on my lawn. It's pretty disgusting and definitely not what I wanted to see today.

Attachments

• sniffing-dog-butt-779919.jpg
    sniffing-dog-butt-779919.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 80

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a youngster, in our small town, it was an easy ride on a bike out to the sewer treatment plant. Numerous "catch basins" and channels generally had condoms floating on the surface of the water. This was WAY before the pills, so there could be a lot of them.

We used to go out regularly and use our single-shot .22 rifles to shoot the floating targets.

What fun!!!

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How my parents found out I was "active" involved condoms. My girlfriend at the time was with me when my mother asked us to go to the store. Well......we made a pit stop. When we got back to my house I pulled my mother's change out of my pocket to give to her and handed her the empty condom wrapper with the handful of change.

Another time shortly after that, on my way home from a romantic encounter, I decided to throw the used condom out the window on my way home. This was during a snow storm. The next morning my dad woke me up early and told me to go clean my car. Since there was 6 inches of snow out I didn't know why. I went out and looked and the condom had stuck to my rear quarter panel and was now frozen to my car. All my parents ever said was at least you are being safe.

This signature is illegal in California

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never used a condom for its intended purpose. But i have given them out by the thousands on the quarterdeck.

Only once i wished i would a used one. There were many times i should have. 27 years later i dont worry what i could have caught as much as i worry when a young man knocks on the door.....ya just never know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom