I JUST PAID

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me that CNG prices at the pump seem to stay the same pretty much, they don't vary like gas and diesel everyday. I guess there is just not near the demand for it. I've seen it stay at $1.63 for months at the 7-11 by my house. Propane seems to go up and down a lot.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me that CNG prices at the pump seem to stay the same pretty much, they don't vary like gas and diesel everyday. I guess there is just not near the demand for it. I've seen it stay at $1.63 for months at the 7-11 by my house. Propane seems to go up and down a lot.
I wouldn’t know where to even find it.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The big 7-11's and I think OnCue's have it around Okc. I don't think I would want one myself, you don't have any range and I think there down on horsepower compared to gasoline. A friend of mine's dad bought a new Dodge 3/4 4x4 with a factory CNG system and he likes it til he has to pull something!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Did the CNG for a while, back when it was $.70 iirc. Then it got popular, went up and was higher than gas lol. I'll never own another one. 2009 was the highest I've ever paid for diesel in OK was $4.45. And that was when we had the 02' 7.3l diesel Excursion with a 44gal tank on the 03' f250 with a 38gal tank lol. Diesel was just over a dollar when we bought those in 02' and 03'.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i drive a 4 cylinder.

no regrets.
I drive a V8. No regrets here, either.

I just paid $2.80/gal for 87 at the Love's in Okmulgee. That's the same price I paid there last week, too. My mom said the Walmart Neighborhood Market at Classen and Constitution in Norman was $2.79, the Walmart at Cedar Lane was $2.80-something, and the 7-11 across from the Neighborhood Market was almost $3/gal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom