I need inspiration: Show me those Class 3 weapons, Suppressors, SBRs guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Toby's freakin' awesome. I had a brindle mastiff up until a couple years ago. I enjoy seeing Toby each time I go to Bryon's almost as much as I enjoy spending money with him.

Back on topic, my photog skills (cell phone pic) aren't quite as good as Jerry's or Dustin's but my toys are cooler. J/K guys

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

If it requires a stamp, it's all cool! :)

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG4184.jpg

not that it matters, but technically, your anti-roll pins are backwards. The screws are meant to go in the trigger pin. FWIW, I kinda like how the they look backwards.

BTW: Nice car, wish I had the money to buy. Does the buyer have the option on the vanity plate or are you keeping it?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've already got that corrected. They initially didn't want to go back together the correct way with the Gisselle SSF hammer & trigger. I almost just used the standard pins the SSF came with, but I like the added mental comfort of the non-rotating pins. Thanks for letting me know though! :)

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've already got that corrected. They initially didn't want to go back together the correct way with the Gisselle SSF hammer & trigger. I almost just used the standard pins the SSF came with, but I like the added mental comfort of the non-rotating pins. Thanks for letting me know though! :)

Honestly, I can't think of any good reason the screws should go in trigger pin other than the Manufacturer's intent. Is there any difference (functionally or protective) one way or the other? The pins are the same size & length.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I can't think of any good reason the screws should go in trigger pin other than the Manufacturer's intent. Is there any difference (functionally or protective) one way or the other? The pins are the same size & length.

I don't know if there's a difference, but they worked both ways! :)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trigger doesn't move with the violence of the hammer pin. The notches on the hammer pin mate up with the slots in the holders. This way, the pins are trying to rotate in the slots when the hammer cycles. If you do it backwards you aren't really protecting the hammer pins. They may not rotate, but the force is being exerted on the screws. IMO, they would eventually fail if left on there for enough rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom