I require knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a chrony.
when do you need it?
Only way to know if you should go up or down on charge weight is to do it and shoot and see if it is more accurate.
Unless you are trying to meet a certain velocity.

My chrony is very repeatable does not work in overcast gloomy/foggy days though

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one it's very basic. But seems to work never compared it to another one though. You are welcome to use it. Live in Blanchard but in Norman/okc often

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_09_738c251bf1ad6bc8fe0dc4c6241a58db.jpg

Chronographed my BB gun with it one day

Sent via message in a bottle

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a multiple part thread I figure this is the most apt place.

1. I'd like to borrow a Chronograph to check my velocities.

2. Is this a good chronograph? http://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...cision-chronograph-premium-kit-prod66700.aspx

3. I believe my loads are about 60 ish fast too slow. I'm loading 3.8 gr of tite group with a 124gr bullet. Bump to 3.9 gr or 4.0?

Talk to me peeps.

Sent from the Armory

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/852429/competition-electronics-prochrono-digital-chronograph

Been using the pro chrono for a couple of years now and love it. Easy to setup and use.

What are you trying to achieve with the FPS goal? Competition or match your SD ammo?

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have the ProChrono Digital, works good even with a pellet gun. It got winged by a .44 recently - electronics still worked but the sensors went kerflooie - shipped it back and they charged $42 for repair and return shipping.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have this one.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/244882/shooting-chrony-beta-master-chronograph

It does everything that I need. If you are going to purchase a chronograph I would suggest getting one with a remote display. It is very handy to have the display right beside you instead of out beyond the firing line. It is also cheaper to fix in the event that it gets shot.

Yes, remote display is a good feature especially if you're on an active range. I have the PC interface that runs to a laptop, works well - but I do like the looks of that compact remote.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a chrony.
when do you need it?
Only way to know if you should go up or down on charge weight is to do it and shoot and see if it is more accurate.
Unless you are trying to meet a certain velocity.

My chrony is very repeatable does not work in overcast gloomy/foggy days though
Sometime before the 7th of February
I've got one it's very basic. But seems to work never compared it to another one though. You are welcome to use it. Live in Blanchard but in Norman/okc often

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_09_738c251bf1ad6bc8fe0dc4c6241a58db.jpg

Chronographed my BB gun with it one day

Sent via message in a bottle
If you're in moore/norman in the morning early next week I can steal it from ya hahaha
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/852429/competition-electronics-prochrono-digital-chronograph

Been using the pro chrono for a couple of years now and love it. Easy to setup and use.

What are you trying to achieve with the FPS goal? Competition or match your SD ammo?
Yea I have to reach a min power factor of 125 and by my math and rough estimation it's at 118/119 right now.
Yes, remote display is a good feature especially if you're on an active range. I have the PC interface that runs to a laptop, works well - but I do like the looks of that compact remote.
And running it to a laptop sounds fun but as long as I can record and save data that'd be ok with me

Sent from the Armory

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can read my screen from 15 feet away and I write the number on paper.
What happens when you store it and then shoot the poor thing or you loose all your phone info.
I know it happens ,, I do not have a phone and I like paper.
I got the F1

Latest posts

Top Bottom