I think I may have created a monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I took this guy (Rick) on his first hunt ever...Short version got Rick setup with a High-Quad100 shooting assembly from Be-adaptive.com. This unit allows the shooter to move the gun with a joystick controlled by their chin. Also uses a suck tube to fire the gun...So were hunting a food plot (rye/clover) that is fully grown up and has lots of waste high Johnson grass the pigs are literally staying in the fields all day...I bait up a spot to draw them in some shorter grass so Rick might get a clear shot. We drive up to the spot about 5pm and a group of pigs are at the bait. We were unable to make a stalk before they left. Setup the Double Bull and waited...Had pigs in field all evening, had a group come in behind us, but cant move the chair and everything to get a shot. Right before dark finally had some come to the bait and Rick dropped her with his New Ruger American in 30-06. We were both pumped. Goin back tomorrow evening.

Attachments

• rickpig.jpg
    rickpig.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 270

Latest posts

Top Bottom