I was followed home. (Again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I did pay nearly full price for the first one...
Serves you right. Ha. I never find those deals and I love to stop at pawn shops. I could do that, back in the day, and I know about how much skin they have in the pawn, but they all have internet prices anymore.
I'm proud when someone finds a deal, regardless if it's the holy grail. Just cool to hear about.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one just like it...just not as purdy as yours.

Mine was a gift to my brother in law from his grand pappy. He was just a kid when he got it and it just stayed in the closet. He never fired it, not once. As he got older, firearms never interested him, so at a family yard sale one day (about 20 years ago) he put a $10 price sticker on it. I scooped it up and paid him for it. It's probably the most accurate .22 I've ever shot.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you gonna do to it? And whatever, please post pics of the progress and the finished job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you gonna do to it? And whatever, please post pics of the progress and the finished job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably going to leave this one be. It will be nice to have a few in original, as found, condition. And the over all condition is well used but not rusty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom