I was hoping to go check cameras and fill feeders tomorrow. Instead, I'll be pulling them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand the temptation too. Who wouldn’t want to make double, triple or more per acre what they would have 5 years ago?

They have indeed sold their souls. I have no respect or use for any of them. They are taking what they or their family worked hard for and they are pissing (pardon my French) on it by selling it to a bunch of foreign (or otherwise) drug dealers.

We’ve been priced out of the market as well. They’ve inflated prices so bad I just don’t understand how people can afford it responsibly. People have got to just be living paycheck to paycheck and not saving anything.

Well, I sure don't blame the selling landowner.

Someone shows up on my door step and offers to pay me three to five times what something I own is worth, they are most likely gonna own it.

SimsonSuhl7x65R

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, I sure don't blame the selling landowner.

Someone shows up on my door step and offers to pay me three to five times what something I own is worth, they are most likely gonna own it.
With all due respect that is the mentality that has created this mess. It is the wrong mentality.

People care more about money and themselves than they do about their country. That’s the point we have gotten to in America. They are no different than the politicians selling out to China.

Anyone who knowingly sells or has even an inkling that they are selling out to these people and still do it are just as guilty as the pot people, worse actually because if more people (or everyone) refused to sell to them the problem either wouldn’t exist or exist to a lesser extent.

The seller is complicit. Period.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all due respect that is the mentality that has created this mess. It is the wrong mentality.

People care more about money and themselves than they do about their country. That’s the point we have gotten to in America. They are no different than the politicians selling out to China.

Anyone who knowingly sells or has even an inkling that they are selling out to these people and still do it are just as guilty as the pot people, worse actually because if more people (or everyone) refused to sell to them the problem either wouldn’t exist or exist to a lesser extent.

The seller is complicit. Period.

Well, opinions are like ass holes, and everyone has one.

You're sure entitled to yours, but I disagree with it as much as I've ever disagreed with anything in my life.

Free enterprise and selling ammo at above market and all that, etc, etc, etc.

You can save your reply, you're not gonna change my mind, and I don't care to change yours.

Enjoy your day.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes it’s just the principle!

And sometimes it's live altering money for someone that has busted their ass all their lives to make a hard scrabble living, and suffered thru years that were so lean it took 3 or 4 good years to pay off the losses from one bad year. I'm not going to blame them when lottery money comes knocking, and in my opinion it's pretty damn small of others to do so. But the world is full of small minded simple fuks, so I'm never surprised when it happens.

People that hold a grudge against a selling landowner most likely don't have any land to sell.

Sour grapes are sour grapes, no matter how you squash them.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And sometimes it's live altering money for someone that has busted their ass all their lives to make a hard scrabble living, and suffered thru years that were so lean it took 3 or 4 good years to pay off the losses from one bad year. I'm not going to blame them when lottery money comes knocking, and in my opinion it's pretty damn small of others to do so. But the world is full of small minded simple fuks, so I'm never surprised when it happens.

People that hold a grudge against a selling landowner most likely don't have any land to sell.

Sour grapes are sour grapes, no matter how you squash them.
Something wrong with you I just voiced my opinion like you did go take a flying F _ _ _ at the moon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom