I'd Like to See You SA Cowboy Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my old Colt 45 I inherited from my grandpa several years ago. Been passed down for some time, but I've never fired it.

i62.photobucket.com_albums_h97_z28camaro400_Colt45_2.jpg

Very cool.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're referring to SA that folks are carrying as their primary SD weapon, don't look at the photo below. If you're just wanting to see fine looking SA revolvers, look and see the most graceful, beautiful revolver ever made. IMHO!

i1253.photobucket.com_albums_hh586_tmcdan6_IMG_0708_1.jpg

Yes sir, the 1860 Army. Nice touch on the grips. 1860 Liberty Seated dime?

Here's my old Colt 45 I inherited from my grandpa several years ago. Been passed down for some time, but I've never fired it.

i62.photobucket.com_albums_h97_z28camaro400_Colt45_2.jpg

I can't think of anything more cool to inherit. Have you had Colt Historical run the papers on it yet?

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir, the 1860 Army. Nice touch on the grips. 1860 Liberty Seated dime?

Yeah, I've put a coin of the model year on all of mine. I noticed the other day I'd lost a '47 half dime on one of my Walkers.

I bought that '60 dime thinking to make it into a front sight. But then I got to thinking "Dumb Ass, Billy the Kid probably had that dime in his hand at one time or another, and you're going to cut it up." So I had it inletted into the grip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom