IDPA at USSA Canceled for February 13th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hate to do this but it looks like we're going to cancel the February IDPA match at USSA. Curt is still convalescing from his ankle surgery and has no business at the range yet. I've been pretty ill and will be undergoing gall bladder surgery on Monday the 15th. I'm up to my eyeballs with work and will in fact be working with laptop and cell phone from home next week as I recover. The range is actually not too bad despite the incredible amount of moisture we've had over the last 6 weeks. But we're short on people to make the match happen.

I profusely apologize for this and promise that we'll have a match in March come rain or shine. We'll try to make it a good one with some really fun stuff to make up for the time off. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to seeing you next month.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change of Plans; we have got a bunch of folks who want to shoot and are willing to setup. we are a go for saturday. Start time will be 10:00 am with out the usual shotgun start to allow us to get setup.
See ya there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom