IDPA Glock Users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and about to be new to the gun world. Within the next month, I am going to be getting a Glock 17. I have fallen in love with it after using it at the range a few times. I am going to be joining IDPA next year, and I was wonder what kind of gear any of the Oklahoma IDPA Glock users have for competition. I would love to see pics of your rigs as well as the verbage describing what you use. Right now I am leaning towards Blade Tech gun and mag holsters. THOUGHTS!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out Comp-Tac for a belt, holster and pouches. It is the number one most used gear in IDPA, they support the matches with lots of free gift certificates and their customer service is tops in the holster world. They stand behind their products 100%. Greg (owner) and Gordon (manager) both shoot IDPA a lot and are good guys to squad with.

For all these reasons, I will not reccomend any other.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB has a good suggestion. I also like Tucker (Google it), which makes a competition holster for IDPA (sorry, traveling right now and can't post pics). Thing I like about Tucker is the Kydex holster lined with leather. I have two (OWB and IWB) and love them both. Have fun with your search; there are only a million options!

benschne

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run a blackhawk Serpa ($30 at Bass Pro) and a Fobus mag pouch ($20 at bass pro). I'm farily happy with both. If you want to step it up I hear Raven Concealment holsters are good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom